Fi-Clor Chlorine Stabiliser protects chlorine in outdoor pools by minimising wasteful loss of sanitiser to sunlight.
Do not use Stabiliser in your pool if it is sanitised using stabilised chlorine products, otherwise there is a high risk of the water becoming overstabilised
- Prevents loss of chlorine to sunlight
- Raises stabiliser levels
- Reduces wastage of chlorine
- Essential for outdoor pools
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
- Calculate the volume of water in the pool using our handy pool water calculator.
- Take a cyanuric acid reading using your test kit or test strips. If the reading is below 30mg/l (ppm), you will need to add Fi-Clor Chlorine Stabiliser as below.
- The Chlorine Stabiliser can take a few days to dissolve. During this period assist dissolution by sweeping any accumulated product with a pool brush, keeping filters running. Do not backwash.
NOTE - For liner swimming pools, please refer to the liner manufactures operating guidelines.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the pool. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.