Fi-Clor Spa Anti-Foam easily disperses foaming on the surface of the water which is often caused by a build-up of soaps, shampoos, detergents or skin treatment products.
- Fast acting
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
- Only use when bathing has ceased.
- With the circulation system running, apply Fi-Clor Spa Anti-Foam at a rate of approximately 20ml per square metre of the spa water surface area after diluting at a ratio of 1 part product to 2 parts tap water.
- Repeat if necessary according to the severity of the problem. Improvement should be noticed shortly after application.
- Anti-Foam can be applied at regular intervals after filling to help prevent foaming.
- Excessive foaming is usually caused by an underlying problem. Everything should be done to resolve this problem as otherwise the spa will always foam.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the spa separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the spa. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the spa. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.