Fi-Clor 5-Buoy will provide a constant input of 'background' chlorination over a period of several weeks. It acts in the top few centimetres of pool water where pollution is greatest to minimise the risk of bacterial and algal infection.
- Kills waterborne bacteria.
- Lasts up to 6 weeks - ideal for holiday use.
- Works even when the water is not circulating.
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
- Adjust pH to 7.2 - 7.6* with Fi-Clor pH & Alkalinity Reducer or Fi-Clor pH Increaser as appropriate. For best results, treat pool with Superfast Granules - Shock & Sanitiser at start of season.
- Remove plastic label (tear along dotted lines) and set 5-Buoy to the correct pool volume as shown. We recommend saving the label for future reference.
- Rotate the blue cap of the 5-Buoy to select the correct hole size, appropriate to pool volume.
- Place the 5-Buoy in the deep end of the pool with narrow end downwards. Hold it partly immersed to exclude air, and ensure there is free water flow through the cartridge. Never submerge the blue buoyancy compartment.
- Make sure the 5-Buoy is floating vertically. With liner pools keep away from sides to avoid bleaching.
- Allow 3-4 hours before bathing for unit to become fully effective in untreated pool.
- Maintain free chlorine residual between 2-4 ppm*
- When temporarily removing unit (e.g. if children are unsupervised), stand it in a plastic bucket of cold water free from contamination from other chemicals. To resume treatment, replace unit in deep end and empty bucket contents into pool.
- Cartridge floats on its side when empty. Replace with another 5-Buoy.
* NOTE - For liner swimming pools, please refer to the liner manufactures operating guidelines.
This floating dispenser is not a toy. Remove 5-Buoy from pool when using pool cover.
Do not put dispenser in the skimmer.