Fi-Clor Mini-Buoy will provide a constant input of 'background' chlorination for 1 to 2 months. It acts in the top few centimetres of pool water where pollution is greatest to minimise the risk of bacterial and algal infection. It's ideal for regular use in conjunction with other Fi-Clor chlorine sanitisers or for periods when the pool is not in use (eg when on holiday).
- The complete treatment for small pools for 1-2 months
- ideal when on holiday
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
- Check pH of pool water using a test kit, the ideal range is 7.2-7.6*. Adjust pH as appropriate with Fi-Clor pH & Alkalinity Reducer or Fi-Clor pH Increaser. For best results, treat pool with Superfast Shock at start of the season.
- Remove plastic label (tear along dotted lines). We recommend saving the label for future reference.
- Twist Mini-Buoy to open and set to the correct pool volume as shown.
- Place the Mini-Buoy in the deepest part of the pool with narrow end downwards.
- Make sure the Mini-Buoy is floating vertically. With liner pools keep away from sides to avoid bleaching.
- Allow 3-4 hours before bathing for unit to become fully effective in untreated pool.
- Maintain free chlorine residual between 2-4 ppm*.
- When temporarily removing unit (e.g. if children are unsupervised), stand it in a plastic bucket of cold water free from contamination from other chemicals. To resume treatment, replace unit in deep end and empty bucket contents into pool.
- Cartridge floats on its side when empty. Replace with another Mini-Buoy.
*NOTE - For liner swimming pools, please refer to the liner manufactures operating guidelines.
THE UNIT IS NOT DESIGNED TO BE REFILLED.
This floating dispenser is not a toy. Remove Mini-Buoy from pool when using pool cover. Do not put dispenser in the skimmer.