2.4kg, 5kg and 10kg
Fi-Clor Maxi-Tabs® are designed to slowly release a safe but highly concentrated level of available chlorine over a period of several days to combat bacteria and other pollutants. They contain a built-in stabiliser making them particularly effective in outdoor pools where chlorine loss to sunlight can be a problem.
- Convenient to use 200g tablets
- Kills waterborne bacteria
- Long lasting
- Simplifies pH control in hard water areas
- Ideal for outdoor swimming pools
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
- Calculate the volume of water in the pool using our handy pool water calculator.
- Remove plastic wrapping and place the required number of Maxi-Tabs in a floating dispenser or
- School, hotel or public pool feeder requirements will vary, depending on water capacity,
water temperature, flow rate and number of bathers. Adjust dosage to maintain correct
free chlorine readings.
- Every 1-2 weeks and especially during periods of heavy use, raise the chlorine level to at least 5mg/l (ppm) using Superfast Granules - Shock and Sanitiser.
NOTE - For liner swimming pools, please refer to manufactures operting guidelines.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix in their solid state, or in concentrated solution, Fi-Clor (stabilised chlorine) BLUE and (unstabilised chlorine) RED label products. Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the pool, this container may be disposed of via household recycling.