Premium 5 Chlorine Tablets
1kg, 2.4kg, 5kg, 10kg
Fi-Clor Premium 5 Chlorine Tablets are specially formulated to slowly release a long lasting disinfectant to kill potentially harmful bacteria and other organisms.
They also contain an algicide to tackle the algae problems and a clarifier to keep your pool water crystal clear. The pH properties of these tablets make it easier to balance water in hard water areas and the product is stabilised to combat wasteful loss of chlorine to sunlight, making it ideal for outdoor pools.
- 200g tablet
- Convenient to use
- Kills water-borne bacteria
- Contains water clarifier
- Helps prevent algae
- Built-in stabiliser: prevents loss of chlorine to sunlight
- Ideal for outdoor swimming pools
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
- Calculate the volume of water in the pool using our handy pool water calculator
- The tablets dissolving rate will depend on the water temperature and flow rate. Adjust dosage of Premium 5 Tablets to maintain correct chlorine readings. If you need to raise free chlroine levels quickly, dose rapid dissolving stabilised Premium 5 Chlorine Granules by sprinkling directly into the pool in accordance with the instructions on the pack.
- Every 1-2 weeks and especially during periods of heavy use, raise the chlorine level to at least 5ppm (mg/l) using Superfast Granules - Shock and Sanitiser.
NOTE - For liner swimming pools, please refer to the manufactures operating guidelines.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix in their solid state, or in concentrated solution, Fi-Clor (stabilised chlorine) BLUE and (unstabilised chlorine) RED label products. Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the pool. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.