Extra Strong Algicide
Fi-Clor Extra Strong Algicde, with copper, destroys the most resistant of algaes
- Highly concentrated
- Long life formula
- Combats black & yellow/mustard algae
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DILUTE BEFORE USE.
- Calculate the volume of water in the pool using our handy pool water calculator.
- Do not use with other copper based products or those based on P.H.M.B.
- Do not shock treat with a chlorine or oxygen based product 48 hours before or after adding Fi-Clor Extra Strong Algicide.
- Strictly comply with dosing frequency - maximum every 3 months - otherwise risk of copper overdose.
- NOTE: In the case of a heavy infestation or highly resistant algae, brush the pool surfaces and run the filtration continuously until the pool has cleared. Use of a Fi-Clor clarifier will be beneficial.
NOTE - For liner swimming pools, please refer to liner manufactures operating guidelines.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the pool. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.