Spa Cartridge Cleaner
100g one dose sachet
This pouch of Spa Cartridge Cleaner contains the right amount of product to thoroughly clean your spa's filter cartridge.
- Removes oils, grease and other debris from spa cartridge filters.
- Powerful alkaline formulation
- Convenient single dose
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
- Remove cartridge from filter housing and hose off any debris and loose material.
- Do not use a pressure washer as it will be too powerful and may damage your filter cartridge.
- Soak overnight in a clean plastic bucket containing one pouch of Fi-Clor Spa Cartridge Cleaner dissolved in 20 litres of clean water. Ensure the cartridge is completely immersed in the solution.
- After soaking, clean and rinse thoroughly with fresh water. For best results and longer lasting filters, allow cartridge to dry overnight before reinstalling.
- Fi-Clor Spa Cartridge Cleaner should be used every 2-6 weeks depending on bathing load and each time the spa water is changed.
- It is recommend that you have two sets of cartridge elements so while one set is being cleaned and allowed to dry, the other set can be in service.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the spa separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the spa. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.