Spa Hardness Increaser
- Raises the calcium levels of spa water
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
- Take a calcium hardness reading using your test kit or test strips. You will need to correct the calcium hardness if the reading is below 175mg/l (ppm) in acrylic spas or 250mg/l (ppm) in tiled spas.
- The dose rate is 10g Fi-Clor Spa Hardness Increaser per 1,000 litres (220 galls) of spa water. Each dose will raise the hardness by approx 10mg/l (ppm).
- Add no more than 100g at any one time, otherwise the water may cloud excessively.
- With the circulation system running, sprinkle the product directly into the water around the perimeter of the spa. Do not pre-dissolve as this could generate excessive heat.
- Use only when bathing has ceased and avoid the area around the skimmers.
- Bathing may recommence when all the material has fully dissolved.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the spa separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the spa. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the spa. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.