Spa pH Increaser
Fi-Clor Spa pH Increaser corrects the pH when it falls below 7.2. Acidic spa water is uncomfortable to bathe in and if left unchanged, can cause corrosion of metal parts and fittings.
- Fast acting
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
- Take a pH reading using test strips or test tablets. Increase the pH if the reading is below 7.2.
- The dose rate is 10g Fi-Clor Spa pH Increaser per 1,000 litres (220 galls) of spa water. Each dose increases the pH by approx 0.2.
- With the circulation system running, dose directly in several areas around the spa, avoiding the skimmer. Dose only when bathing has ceased.
- Continue filtration & re-test after 15 minutes.
- Repeat treatment until the pH falls within the range 7.2-7.6.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the spa separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the spa. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the spa. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.