Spa Surface Cleaner
Fi-Clor Spa Surface Cleaner is specially formulated to clean unsightly deposits of dirt, suncream and grease along the waterline which if untreated can become a breeding site for bacteria. This convenient gel adheres well to vertical surfaces, making them easier to clean. It is compatible with all types of spa surface.
- Easy to use gel
- Compatible with all types of spa surface
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
- Wet the spa surfaces to be cleaned. For the waterline area, splash a little spa water onto the dry sides.
- Wipe the undiluted Fi-Clor Spa Surface Cleaner onto the affected areas using a natural sponge or soft brush, rubbing old and stubborn deposits where necessary.
- Leave the Surface Cleaner to act for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Rinse the sponge or brush in fresh water.
- Rinse the treated surfaces with plenty of spa water. The dissolved product is compatible with spa water and does not react with spa sanitisers. It may lower the pH slightly due to its acidic nature
- Bathing may resume after 10 minutes with the circulation on.
- For stubborn deposits, repeat the procedure.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the spa separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the spa. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the spa. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.