Spa Cartridge Cleaner
Fi-Clor Spa Cartridge Filter Cleaner enables you to chemically clean the filter. Grease, oil and trapped debris are removed, thus restoring the filter to optimum efficiency.
- Restores filter efficiency
- Removes grease, oil and trapped debris from the filter
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
- Periodically remove the cartridge filter, especially when the water in the spa is being replaced.
- Using fresh water, rinse off any particles clinging to the surface of the cartridge. Do not use a pressure washer as this may damage the cartridge.
- Use 1 litre Fi-Clor Spa Cartridge Cleaner per 10 litres of water. Add the product to the water in a clean plastic pail large enough to cover the filter when full.
- Place the filter in the solution overnight.
- Remove the filter, rinse off with fresh water and allow to dry before replacing.
- It is a good practise to have a spare clean filter available which can be used while the dirty one is being cleaned.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the spa separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the spa. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the spa. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.