Spa Chlorine Granules
Fi-Clor Spa Rapid Dissolving Chlorine Granules contain 55% available chlorine and are formulated to disinfect spa water by killing potentially harmful bacteria and other organisms. The chlorine is stabilised to minimise wasteful loss of sanitiser due to sunlight and the product has little effect on the pH of the spa water.
- Sanitises spa water
- Dissolves rapidly
- Kills potentially harmful bacteria and other organisms
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
On start-up: For new spas being filled for the first time, shock dose with Fi-Clor Superchlorinator to kill any harmful organisms that might be present in water left in the circulation system from factory testing.
For ongoing sanitisation:
- Test the water at regular intervals using test strips or test tablets.
- Do not allow the free chlorine level to fall below 3.0mg/l (ppm).
- To raise the free chlorine by 1mg/l (ppm), add 2g Granules per 1,000 litres (220 galls) of spa water.
- Pre-measure the dose and sprinkle directly into circulating water when spa is not being used.
- Maintain the pH between 7.2 -7.6. Shock dose regularly with Fi-Clor Spa Non-Chlorine Shock or Fi-Clor Spa Oxy-Brite to remove organic pollutants.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the spa separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the spa. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the spa. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.