hth® Advanced 4.5kg has a minimum chlorine content of 68% and is the first slow dissolving calcium hypochlorite tablet.
- Avoids over stabilisation problems
- Convenient to use tablets with no wrapping to dispose of
- Blue in colour to avoid mixing with isocyanurates
- Long lasting 5-7 days
- For pools from 20m3
- Compatible with salt chlorinators.
- Make sure the filtration system is running.
- Adjust the pH to between 7.0 and 7.4.
- In an outdoor pool, keep the stabiliser level between 25 - 50mg/l
- Tablets are designed to be used in a skimmer.
- Add 1 tablet per 20 to 25m3 of water, every 5 or 7 days.
- To obtain well balanced water, maintain the alkalinity (TAC) between 60 and 120mg/l
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix in their solid state, or in concentrated solution, Fi-Clor (stabilised chlorine) BLUE and (unstabilised chlorine) RED label products. Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the pool, this container may be disposed of via household recycling.