1kg and 2.5kg
Fi-Clor Mini-Tabs® are designed to be used in circulatory feeder devices & floating dispensers so as to release a safe but highly concentrated level of available chlorine over a period of several days to combat bacteria and other pollutants.
Premium 5 Mini-Tabs® contain a built-in stabiliser, making them ideal for outdoor pools where loss of chlorine to sunlight can be a problem.
- Kills waterborne bacteria
- Convenient to use 20g tablets
- Built-in stabiliser
- Ideal for small circulatory feeders and refillable floating dispensers
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
- Calculate the volume of water in the pool using our handy pool water calculator.
- Test the water daily using a pool test kit. Place Fi-Clor Mini-Tabs in the tablet feeder or floating dispenser. Never place tablets in direct contact with pool surfaces.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix in their solid state, or in concentrated solution, Fi-Clor (stabilised chlorine) BLUE and (unstabilised chlorine) RED label products. Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the pool. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.