FI-Clor Ultra Concentrated Algicide helps prevent or treat algae. Dual action algicide and clarifier. Compatible with all sanitisers and filters.
- Highly concentrated
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DILUTE BEFORE USE.
- Calculate the volume of water in the pool using our handy pool water calculator.
- Starting the season: Dose 300ml per 50m3 (11,000 galls)
NOTE: In the event of high bather populations, high temperatures or heavy rain, increase the dosage. In hard water areas, increase the dosage by 50%.
Treating water that has turned green
- For maximum performance, adjust the pH to approx 7.2 and thoroughly brush all pool surfaces.
- Shock dose the pool with Fi-Clor Superfast Granules at the rate of 1kg per 50m3 (11,000 gallons).
- Broadcast the product evenly over a wide area in the deepest part of the pool and keep the circulation running.
- Allow time for the shock to disperse, then add Fi-Clor Ultra Concentrated Algicide either via the skimmer, or directly into the pool at a rate of 650ml per 50m3 (11,000 gallons).
- Leave the product to act for 1-2 hours then brush off any remaining algae that may be clinging to pool surfaces.
- Run the filter for 24 hours then backwash to remove dead algae.
- Vacuum the pool thoroughly.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the pool. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.