Fi-Clor Non-Chlorine Shock can be used to shock dose pools which use all types of chlorine as a sanitiser without boosting chlorine levels. It may also be used for reactivating spent Bromine in Bromine treated pools.
It dissolves rapidly to break down unpleasant pollutants and organic matter, and is effective over a wide range of water conditions and pH values. It is an ideal shock treatment for pools using automatic pool covers.
- Breaks down pollutants
- Restores sparkle to cloudy water
- Shock doses without raising chlorine
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
- Calculate the volume of water in the pool using our handy pool water calculator.
- The product should always be used when bathing has ceased. For outdoor use, avoid facing the wind when dosing.
- Shock dose - the rate is 750g of Fi-Clor Non-Chlorine Shock to 50m3 (11,000 gallons) of water.
- Treating cloudy water - add 1kg to 50m3 (11,000 gallons).
- Treat immediately at the onset of cloudy water. (Note: where algae is present, use Fi-Clor Superfast Granules).
- Dose into an area of the pool where there is good water circulation.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the pool. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.